We are here to serve you! If you have questions not answered on our Admissions FAQs (frequently asked questions) page
, please contact the appropriate staff member below. Feel free to call 800-373-0119 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern) to speak to any one of us.
Jonathan Brack, Director of Admissions
Erin Heilmann, Coordinator for the Office of Admissions
Please contact Erin at email@example.com to:
- request a catalog or application
- arrange a campus visit
- register for the next Prospective Student Day
- make an appointment with the Director of Admissions
- (once you have been admitted, you may also contact her for information about housing and the transition to Philadelphia)
- ask a question about application forms
- ask a question about reference forms
- check on your application status
If you are an international student with questions about international forms or entry into the United States, please call the International Students office at 215-887-5511.
To request further information, please click here .
Westminster Theological Seminary, Admissions Office
PO Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118
215-887-5511 ;800-373-0119; 215-887-5404 (fax)