Westminster Theological Seminary
P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19118
800-373-0119 Fax: 215-887-5404 www.wts.edu
International Student Application Form
Scholarship Application Instruction Sheet
APPLICATION FOR WESTMINSTER TUITION SCHOLARSHIP
U.S./CANADIAN 2008-2009 Academic Year
1. Scholarship applications from international students (new or returning) must be submitted by February 16 for the following
academic year. Only those applicants who have been admitted to regular degree programs of the Seminary will be considered for financial aid at this time; therefore, if you are a new student, we strongly suggest that you submit your application for admission to Westminster AND your application for tuition scholarship AT THE SAME TIME, well in advance of this deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Applicants who show evidence of substantial support from their home churches or organizations will be more likely to receive financial aid from the Seminary.
3. Canadian citizens: please complete the U.S./Canadian application instead. Download the print and mail form online at
http://www.wts.edu/financialaid/ or contact the Financial Aid Office to request a copy.
4. Westminster tuition scholarships are available to full-time students only. Th.M. and Ph.D. scholarships are faculty ranked; D.Min. and M.A. scholarships are very limited. Certificate and Special students are not eligible.
5. Married couples: if both spouses are applying for a tuition scholarship, each spouse must submit an application.