- Review the 5.2.1.a Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA information.
- All new M.Div., M.A.R., M.A.C., and M.A.U.M. students are required to take the English Bible Assessment (EBA) prior to their registration appointment. The EBA will be available online (via Kees) from January 2nd through 10pm on January 30th.
- Review the Degree Completion Worksheet for your degree program and the Degree Requirements and Sample Schedules for your program (available in the online catalog) to determine which course(s) you need to take. Please note: The WTS sample schedules place the courses in proper order, according to the term offered and the prerequisites needed. Students should consult their advisor and the Registrar's Office before deviating from these sample schedules.
- Submit this completed form, filling out all sections, to the Registrar's Office, during your registration appointment.
Full Name: _______________________________________________ Student ID:________________________
Full Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________________________
Program:__________________________________ Emphasis: ________________________________________
WTS Email:**email@example.com Phone (primary contact):_______________________
** ALL EMAILS FROM THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR WTS EMAIL ADDRESS**
Section 2: English Bible Assessment: I have completed the English Bible Assessment test: Yes _____ No _____
Section 3: Financial/VISA Information: (Please check all that apply.)
- I have been awarded a Westminster Scholarship: yes ____ no ____
- I am a J/F VISA student (Please see Note 2 below): yes ____ no ____
- I have applied/will apply for a loan for the upcoming semester: yes ____ no ____
Section 4 - Expected Graduation Year: I expect to study…
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2015 (MAC/MAUM-1 1/2 yrs)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2016 (MAR-2 1/2 yrs)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2017 (MDiv-3 1/2 yrs)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2018 (MDiv-4 1/2 yrs)
□ Part-time, completing my degree in May, 20____
(Per the catalog, maximum length for MDiv, MAR & MAC/MAUM programs is 10 years.)
Section 5 - Spring 2014 Courses (please see Section 6 notes)
Updated March 5th, 2014
Additional Course Schedule Details:
NT 013aa S1 and S3 will combine in the middle of the semester. The combined course will be taught by Dr. Beale and will meet in Room 1.
NT 103 - General Introduction to the New Testament II will be held for only the first half of the semester.
PT 013P - English Bible Survey will be conducted as an independent study and is open only to graduating students who take and do not pass the Jan. 30, 2014 English Bible Exam.
PT 173 Biblical Interpretation will convene its mandatory on-campus sessions on the following dates:
February 28: 5pm - 9pm; March 1: 9am - 5pm
March 28: 5pm - 9pm; March 29: 9am - 5pm
PTC 371 - Counseling Observation. Please note that section one of PTC 371P (S1) with Mike Emlet will be video recorded. Students who are registering for this section will be required to submit a signed disclosure form.
PTC 522 - Counseling in the Local Church will be taught by Mike Emlet along with other CCEF faculty.
PTM 671-4 - Urban Mission Seminar will be held in conjunction with PT 021 P-2 (S4) on Thursdays from 1:05pm - 2:00pm to form a Mentored Ministry Integration Seminar with an emphasis on urban mission.
SUM EVAL - Summative Evaluation Experience: March 13 & 14
Section 6 - Student Privacy Rights Notice:
I have read the Annual Notification of Privacy Rights under FERPA. Yes _____ No _____
I am submitting a Request to Withhold Directory Information. Yes _____ No _____
Section 7 - Advisor Information:
Advisor Name: ______________________________________________ Appt (Date/Time): _______________
Student's Signature: __________________________________________ Date:____________________
- Check all course descriptions for limitations.
- Per catalog Section 5.1.2, students on a J or F VISA must study on a full-time basis (12 or more credits in both the fall and winter/spring semesters), with the maximum number of semesters of study per degree as follows: MAC/MAUM - 4, MAR – 6; MDiv - 8.
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, firstname.lastname@example.org