- To request an official transcript:
- Submit the completed Official Transcript Request Form to the Registrar’s office in person, or via fax, mail (see contact information at the bottom of the form) or email attachment (to email@example.com). We regret that we cannot accept requests by phone. Mailed requests should be addressed to the attention of the Registrar’s Office.
- Submit the $10 processing fee (per transcript). (Fee must be received in order to process your request.)
- All requests must be signed by the current/former student. In-person requests might require photo identification and will not be processed for third parties without the signed consent from the current/former student.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. If you need your request expedited, you will be charged an additional $10 fee. Expedited requests will be processed within 24 hours. Express mailing will require additional charges. Consult the Registrar's Office for express mailing fees.
- If there is a hold on your student’s record, your request cannot be processed.
- Current students can access their unofficial transcript via self-service.