Registration Procedures for New Students*
SUMMER 2013 & FALL 2013
*All programs except D.Min.
Registration is binding!
||Review important New Student Registration Information from the Admissions Office.
||Follow the instructions in the pre-registration information sent to you by the Admissions Office. Contact the Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding registration.
||Summer Term (M.Div., M.A.R. and Special Level 1 only):
- For course offerings and related deadlines (registration, drop/add and course withdrawal), review the Fall 2013 Course Schedule.
- Registration is by appointment within the week following New Student Orientation. (For exact dates, see the Academic Calendar.) During New Student Orientation, you will receive a registration form and will sign up for a registration appointment. If you lose your registration form and need another copy, you may download it here:
- New Student Registration Form - Masters Level, FA13
- New Student Registration Form - Advanced Degrees, FA13
- Registration is finalized by submitting tuition payment to the Finance Office.
- Students planning to pay for tuition and fees with a Direct or Graduate PLUS Loan: Please see Government Loans for important loan application deadlines.
- Drop/Add Deadline: Sep 16
- Course Withdrawal Deadline: Nov 14
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, email@example.com