As the seminary moves to an online format during this time of COVID-19 precautions, here are the need-to-know changes for all Westminster students.
- Course Director
- For Zoom meetings, syllabus issues, assignments and quizzes in Canvas, general feedback on how your course is going.
- Academic Support
- For registration, billing, financial aid, transcripts, academic planning, etc.
- Education Technology
- For troubleshooting Zoom and Canvas.
Dates for the Spring Term Moved One Week Forward
- Summer/Fall Registration | April 20 – May 1
- Last Date to Withdraw | April 20
- Last Day of Class/Master’s Paper Deadline | May 8
- Reading Days | May 11-13
- Exam Period | May 14 – 22
- ThM/PhD Paper Deadline | May 19
WTS will not hold a local graduation ceremony or any of the events that typically surround it. We intend to provide an alternative event online for graduates and families. Planning is underway; more information to follow.
Internet: Mobile Hotspots Available
At a subsidized rate, we can provide you a mobile hotspot. Contact Education Technology for more information.
- JSTOR is now live as part of the library’s suite of databases. Interlibrary loans for periodicals not in JSTOR are still possible. Email email@example.com.
- Our Ebook collection is growing.
- Anything previously on reserve for spring courses will soon be available in PDF form. You will be able to view these texts through your course’s page in Canvas.
- The library is available for research questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most classes now incorporate a videoconferencing component via Zoom. Learn more about this tool for WTS courses.